[Twisted-Python] Twisted 15.1 feedback

Chris Wolfe chriswwolfe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:41:39 MDT 2015

Hawkowl,

The new functionality for installing optional dependencies does not on
Python3 (ticket: https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7807).

This is due to two things:
1. some of the optional dependencies do not support python3
2. setup3.py isn't using the optional extras built in the main setup.py
file.

Thanks!
Chris (herrwolfe)

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:29 AM, HawkOwl <hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It's been about two weeks now -- does anyone have any feedback on whether
> 15.1 worked/didn't work/caused a resonance cascade?
>
> If you missed the announcement, tarballs can be found at
> http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/15.1.0pre1/ , and the full NEWS
> file can be found at
> http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/15.1.0pre1/NEWS.txt .
>
> Once I'm happy that it's not completely broken, I'll push 15.1 out the
> door proper, and get 15.2 on the way... :)
>
> - Hawkie

Chris Wolfe
chriswwolfe at gmail.com