[Twisted-Python] Twisted 15.1 feedback

HawkOwl hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Sat Mar 21 09:29:06 MDT 2015

Hi everyone,

It's been about two weeks now -- does anyone have any feedback on whether 15.1 worked/didn't work/caused a resonance cascade?

If you missed the announcement, tarballs can be found at http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/15.1.0pre1/ , and the full NEWS file can be found at http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/15.1.0pre1/NEWS.txt .

Once I'm happy that it's not completely broken, I'll push 15.1 out the door proper, and get 15.2 on the way... :)

- Hawkie