[Twisted-web] Partial freeze of nevow coming up.

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Wed Sep 15 17:00:08 MDT 2004

Here's the plan. The following modules will be removed from Nevow, and
merged/copied/whatever into twisted.web2:
appserver.py
static.py
half of context.py
dirlist.py
failure.py
guard.py
static.py
vhost.py
url.py, perhaps.

I want to create a nevow web2 integration branch, and while they are
being removed from Nevow, and merged back into web2, I don't want the
Nevow copy radically changing cause that just creates extra work.

So if there's any changes you want to make to any of those, please do
it soon. The rest of Nevow can continue changing during the transition
without problem.

Sidenote: Divmod needs to approve the relicensing of the code that
moves into web2 from nevow under MIT license. Or else move all of Nevow
under MIT license.

James