[Twisted-Python] git clone with spawnProcess() can prevent socket data flow, any clue why?

Martin Nordholts enselic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 11:36:26 EDT 2010

On 08/28/2010 05:02 PM, Petr Mifek wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I tried your code just for the curiosity and it seems to work here. Are
> you sure it doesn't work?

Hi,

Thanks for testing the code. Interesting that it works for you. I hope
we can understand why when we've found out why the bug is happening for
me in the first place.

Yes I'm sure it doesn't work :) During my debugging now, the lack of
heavy incoming network traffic shows early on if things works as they
should. I've also inspected the process with GNU gdb and seen that the
process makes no progress, and buildbot builds for GIMP times out on the
git build step.

Regards,
Martin