[Twisted-Python] Re: So how does everyone use an ORM in twisted?

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Tue Mar 17 20:06:58 EDT 2009

For what it's worth, I've never used SQLAlchemy's ORM capabilities and
don't support it in sAsync. I agree that it really isn't compatible with
the asynchronous nature of Twisted, and I don't see it as adding
anything. To me, the power of SQLAlchemy is in the clean and convenient
way it permits you to access the underlying relational database, and
sAsync merely lets you do that access in an asynchronous manner, in a
single thread or with multiple threads.

Best regards, Ed