[Twisted-Python] Ticket 1138 Re: Twisted-Python Digest, Vol 60, Issue 12

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 13:26:01 EDT 2009

Hello Colleagues:

>For ticket 1138 (cool movie), when I access the URL:
>http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/tutorial/deferred_tutorial.html
>I get, URL not found. Which deferred tutorial are you referring to? >"Deferreds are Beautiful (A Tutorial) at :
>http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/deferredindepth.html.
>I see the reference to python.util there.

Looking at Ticket 1138. Again, I believe the ticket should be referring to the deferredindepth.html document "Deferreds are Beautiful."

To answer the question: no you do not need python.util.  I also put a minor correction in deferred_ex.py to get rid of the syntax warning in line 57.

Cheers,
Andrew