[Twisted-Python] Ticket Hall of Shame - Current Loser: Brian Warner

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Jan 12 08:14:59 EST 2007

Although we should all be happy for the Twisted 2.5 release, we still have an unfortunate track-record as far as responsiveness to bugs.

I encourage all readers of this list to have a look at lucky report 13:

    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/report/13

Note that there are still high-priority tickets that haven't received even so much as an update since 2004.

Paul Swartz has recently removed himself as the ultimate loser of this non-contest, and Brian Warner has replaced him.  Don't want to be the biggest loser?  Update your tickets before they get to be years old!

Please keep in mind that "low" and "lowest" priority tickets don't currently participate, so if you've deemed something truly unimportant feel free to simply drop its priority.  There it can safely languish for an eternity.  Or at least until somebody changes the rules.