[Twisted-Python] A PyCon BoF about content repository in Python

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:01:09 EST 2007

Hello,

I have added a BoF in the PyCon wiki for the next session in Dallas.

It's about having a standard in Python for content repositories, that could
be used by any Python framework, like Twisted.

http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/PyJCR

Please react/participate on the wiki, if you think this could be a good
idea, for Twisted and other Python web frameworks.

My secret wish would be to see core developers from each framework
participate in this discussion, because I believe such a standard could be a
huge benefit for Python industrialisation and frameworks maturity

Cheers

Tarek Ziadé

--
Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org