[Twisted-Python] Woven example for article, Part II

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri May 30 01:56:12 EDT 2003

On 2003.05.30 01:47, Andrew Dalke wrote:
> Itamar Shtull-Trauring:
> > Typically, unless the module has a docstring saying the API is stable,
> > it probably isn't. There will usually be a backwards compatability
> > layer
> > if changes are made, though. Woven's been pretty good about that, and
> > is
> > now settling down into stability.
>
> How comfortable should I be with these modules?

We only offer stability info, we don't control your mind. :-)

> > The same caveat applies
>
> And what about modules which are not marked as stable or unstable?
>
> % grep -i stable enterprise/*
> %

There's a relevant FAQ item on this:

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/howto/faq

In CVS, I've updated the name of the FAQ to just "Which parts
of Twisted are stable", rather than being specific to 1.0, btw.

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/