[Twisted-Python] Help us release Twisted 1.0

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Tue Aug 20 16:40:15 EDT 2002

Hi all,

We're trying to get 1.0 out the door. How can you help?

1. Write docs, tests, examples. Help get rid of remaining deprecation
warnings in tests.

2. Have you submitted a patch for twisted.internet that hasn't made it in?
Email it to me directly. And pester Glyph and Allen about finishing up the
bug tracking system.

3. Help with the public relations - have you used Twisted in your company?
If so we'd love to get quotes from you about what you did and how great it
is. You know who you are :)

Thanks!