[Divunal-author]problem with reality

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:08:40 -0400 (EDT)

[glyph@zaibach pump]$ ls -lha current.por
-rw-r--r--   1 pump     divunal      310k Sep 15 15:49 current.por

Unfortunately, this is the map-file I had to restore yesterday, after we
suffered a power-outage here at DCIT.  This was mostly due to a
configuration error on my part (I didn't put the pump in the auto-startup
/ auto-shutdown service queue on Zaibach) but we've lost about a day of
map changes ...

This may include author characters.  Please contact me or tenth if you
can't log in.

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]