[Twisted-web] Question regarding custom contextFactory for twisted.web.client.Agent

Jason Litzinger jlitzingerdev at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:38:40 MDT 2017

> Thanks for spotting it - please submit a PR to fix it :)
Copy that, was planning on it, though originally the context was in
comparison to an existing benchmark.

I assume the process/coding policies match submissions for Twisted
Proper?  I briefly searched for docs specific to benchmark updates but
didn't see anything glaring.

I'm sure I'll need some guidance as to the best way to do this in a
fully isolated environment.  For example, the host cert is somewhat
tricky.  The simplest thing would be to serve up a self-signed cert, but
I think a realistic benchmark needs to validate a full chain and do
hostname verification.  Is a PR discussion the best place for these
questions?

Cheers,
-Jason