[Twisted-web] Chatola broken / bug in Athena?

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Thu Jul 12 00:58:30 EDT 2007

On 02:40 am, dav at securme.net wrote:
>That's actually very useful... maybe it would be good to say something
>to this effect on the Athena page?  (or maybe it already does ;)

Any updates you would like to make to the athena and nevow wiki pages
would be appreciated.  They are sorely in need of some maintenance,
whether they mention this *particular* fact or not :).
>I'll see what I can do to slap together something like chatola with
>Athena.  Maybe y'all will like that more than my athena tutorial
>refactoring suggestion...

An actual, complete, simple, detailed, correct, up-to-date example of an
Athena project, especially one that actually shows off its power like a
chat demo, would be ***HIGHLY*** appreciated.

(Maybe while you're at it you could update the athena-widget twistd
plugin to be able to render more than one LivePage...)