[Twisted-web] Matt's "forms" - validation error when field name is not ASCII

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dialtone at divmod.com
Sat Dec 10 11:48:02 MST 2005

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 06:43:28PM +0100, Paul Reznicek wrote:
> Yes, this is a way too, but than you must take care in each
> ".addField(" line, my patch save those sorrows ...

Actually that is the only way, not one way. All the other ways, if they work,
they do by chance and are very fragile.

For example your 'solution' is simply broken by using a different encoding
that cannot be decoded with the default one used by unicode().

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now Running MacOSX 10.4