[Twisted-web] Getting started using the twisted web server

David Reid dreid at dreid.org
Sat Sep 4 14:38:23 MDT 2004

Twisted's webserver is capable of all of that, including the php stuff
:).  If you'd like to help us improve it, and you're interested in
writing code for one, look at new-web

svn://cvs.twistedmatrix.com/svn/Twisted/branches/new-web

There is also nevow, which extends twisted.web a great deal, provides
many api improvements and a nifty rendering engine.

There is documentation for using twisted.web in it's current state in
the TwistedDocs.  Just ignore the woven stuff.  But be aware that
(hopefully) this stuff twisted.web's current state, won't be around much
longer.

-- David