[Twisted-web] Guard

orbitz orbitz at ezabel.com
Sun Nov 28 22:24:25 MST 2004

I'm not using PB in this, and that doesn't sound like it solves the
issue of actually giving the department to the credential checker so it
can give a yes or no.

This is fairly nasty but I was thinking of a possible solution being to
inherit from SessionWrapper and rewrite teh getCredentials method and
then rebind my new class to the one in guard so it uses my class
internally which grabs the creds I need (shouldn't guard already work
like this except less icky, but providing a means to specify which
credentials to use?).

I know it sounds gross but sounds like the most straight forward
solutiont to what I need..thoughts?