[Twisted-web] Refresh browser's content?

Sridhar R sridharinfinity at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 08:43:51 MST 2004

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:35:43 -0000 (GMT), Matt Goodall
<matt at pollenation.net> wrote:

> The above is correct although refreshing the whole page may be like taking
> an axe to the problem. Sridhar, I mean no offence by that - you answered
> the question that was asked. LiveEvil is far too cool to be used to
> refresh the whole page ;-).

I agree.  But it must not be used for any large markup modifications.
Other side-effects are difficult to save HTML to disk (at least any
mozilla plugin for this - save html from DOM)

--
Sridhar R - http://cs.annauniv.edu/~rsridhar
Blog: http://www.livejournal.com/~sridharinfinity