[Twisted-Python] Enable pre-commit.ci for twisted/twisted

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jul 15 17:10:02 MDT 2021

> On Jul 15, 2021, at 7:25 AM, Adi Roiban <adiroiban at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am +0 on this change due to security reasons...but I do think that it will reduce a bit of the frustration for first time contributors.

I'm +1; we've accepted a lot of cloud risk already, and this seems like a lot of benefit for minimal additional risk.  Is this asottile running the show?  The website is not entirely clear.

It would be extra nice if we could restrict it from pushing to `trunk` on its own though, or running any release automation.

-g