[Twisted-Python] Broken Javascript on https://twistedmatrix.com ?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Thu Sep 17 13:47:25 MDT 2020

Doing a force refresh in my browser fixed it.  I can now click on
*Publish/Subscribe* and switch the tab.

I'm still seeing these errors which is causing the Paypal and Flattr gif's
not to load:

Access to image at 'https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif'
from origin 'https://twistedmatrix.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
(Access to image at 'https://button.flattr.com/flattr-badge-large.png' from
origin 'https://twistedmatrix.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

I'm not familiar with CORS, so don't know what the proper fix for this is.

Thanks for fixing this.
--
Craig