[Twisted-Python] Broken Javascript on https://twistedmatrix.com ?

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Sep 17 12:27:37 MDT 2020

This is the JS that I specifically changed, which is no longer being served by twistedmatrix.com <http://twistedmatrix.com/>, so just likeā€¦ reload harder, or something.  Clear your cookies, zap your caches, restart your browser, repent of your sins, etc.  Maybe repent before clearing the caches so you don't have any cached sins either.

If you want to work on this yourself, we do have something of a local staging infrastructure set up with... vagrant, I think?, but I haven't tried it.  If you want to test your changes in developmestuction, check out braid, edit the HTML and JS in t-web, push to master, and then `fab config.production t-web.update`.

Good luck,

-g

P.S.: braid still requires python2, so anybody enthusiastic about python3 porting is encouraged to take a look at it :-).