[Twisted-Python] Broken Javascript on https://twistedmatrix.com ?

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Sep 17 00:26:09 MDT 2020

We were depending on some Google APIs that were disabled a really long time ago, so I pushed & deployed this commit <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/commit/1df63c5d8b44e079487be2f0bf099108a77872e5 <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/commit/1df63c5d8b44e079487be2f0bf099108a77872e5>> to get the front page back to working.

-g