[Twisted-Python] Broken Javascript on https://twistedmatrix.com ?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Thu Sep 17 09:37:14 MDT 2020

Thanks for looking into this.  Now I am seeing this error on the
https://twistedmatrix.com :

jsapi?key=ABQIAAAAJE-f7vmwI1-jxkmwRe4lUxTAs18ELyhzmLGaHoc1qJwmpJy3zhR3LMRRdwqg5PSY4tnVO684msUklQ:136
Uncaught Error: Must call google.charts.load before
google.charts.setOnLoadCallback
    at Object.J.R [as setOnLoadCallback]
(jsapi?key=ABQIAAAAJE-f7vmwI1-jxkmwRe4lUxTAs18ELyhzmLGaHoc1qJwmpJy3zhR3LMRRdwqg5PSY4tnVO684msUklQ:136)
    at twisted.js:92
jsapi?key=ABQIAAAAJE-f7vmwI1-jxkmwRe4lUxTAs18ELyhzmLGaHoc1qJwmpJy3zhR3LMRRdwqg5PSY4tnVO684msUklQ:141
Uncaught Error: Module "feeds" is not supported.
    at
jsapi?key=ABQIAAAAJE-f7vmwI1-jxkmwRe4lUxTAs18ELyhzmLGaHoc1qJwmpJy3zhR3LMRRdwqg5PSY4tnVO684msUklQ:141

Where is that coming from?

--
Craig