[Twisted-Python] http://twistedmatrix.com/ down?

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Feb 25 23:33:52 MST 2019

> On Feb 25, 2019, at 4:02 AM, Chris Withers <chris at withers.org> wrote:
>
> Looks to be...
>
> Chris

It seems like Mark Williams caught this and restarted the service shortly after this report, so it's mostly been fine since.

This might be a good opportunity to mention that Twisted's infrastructure has very few people to operate it, with fairly limited availability.  If you're interested in helping out with it, I'd love to hear from you.

One thing that we could use help with: there appears to be a memory leak, perhaps in Twisted itself, which leads to these slowdowns / crashes.  It would be great if someone could instrument the server to figure out where the problem is!  Said instrumentation could be delivered as a patch to https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/blob/master/services/t-web/twisted-web/twisted-web <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/blob/master/services/t-web/twisted-web/twisted-web>.

-g