[Twisted-Python] Twisted: [twisted.internet.defer#critical] Unhandled error in Deferred:

Scott, Barry barry.scott at forcepoint.com
Thu Feb 28 03:15:43 MST 2019

Is it intentional to trigger this message?

The reason I ask it it comes from defer.py DebugInfo.___del__().
I though that DebugInfo objects are only created
if defer.DebugInfo.debug == True.

But in Deferred._runCallbacks:701 its created without a check in the
debug flag.

The reason I have noticed is that during my app shutdown an
ftp.FTPClient object is deleted that I think is causing the ftp
connection to close and the connectionClosed event is not
handled.

Barry