[Twisted-Python] Backward incompatible fixes to backward incompatible changes

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Apr 29 16:36:47 MDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 12:52 PM Jean-Paul Calderone <
exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'd like to discuss the project policy/process for dealing with incorrect
> backward incompatibilities that end up released.

Considering the lack of interest in the topic, I'm going to suppose that
there is no policy and the decision is made case-by-case.  In the case I
referenced, I'm going to approve the change in behavior as "compatible" by
on the grounds that it restores the original behavior.

Jean-Paul