[Twisted-Python] Canonical way to run trial with Python3

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Sat May 19 00:32:48 MDT 2018

Mahalo Mark

just had some time to try to make some progress on porting twisted/nevow
to py3 on the fork of Markus Demleitner,

https://github.com/msdemlei/nevow.git

The tests don't run through but the current status is

FAILED (skips=22, expectedFailures=2, failures=1, errors=4, successes=827)

I'm currently looking into the tests involving nodejs on the JavaScript
side, trying to keep Livepage alive.

Werner