[Twisted-Python] twistd script python path

Paul Albrecht palbrecht at glccom.com
Tue Mar 27 13:32:10 MDT 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to debug a memory leak in a twisted application and I’d like to use tracemalloc. Unfortunately, the application hasn’t been updated to python 3 so I have to patch python 2.7. Here’s my problem: After downloading and compiling python in /usr/local, I tried running my twisted application with the twistd in /usr/local, but it uses the python in /usr/bin. My question: How do I get twistd to use the python in /usr/local?