[Twisted-Python] Is someone available to review a few new RR types for t.n.dns?

Wim Lewis wiml at omnigroup.com
Sat Jun 30 16:39:12 MDT 2018

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 00:38:27 -0700, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> someone has availability, fewer tickets are in the queue waiting for their
> attention.  Personally I can say that I'll have a look at this when my own
> availability permits (I'll try to get to it when I next do a review, but I'm not
> sure when that will be), and I will trust that your familiarity with DNS is
> sufficient if there are any concerns I have about the branch.

Thanks, Glyph, I appreciate it. I and another Twisted user have been
building things on top of these RR classes for a bit and it would
definitely be nice to have it upstreamed rather than having to
maintain our own private forks.

I took at stab at reviewing the one entry in the review queue I felt
competent to. :)

Wim.