[Twisted-Python] Is someone available to review a few new RR types for t.n.dns?

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jun 18 01:38:27 MDT 2018

> On Jun 11, 2018, at 4:23 PM, Wim Lewis <wiml at omnigroup.com> wrote:
>
> Last year I submitted a bug+PR for a few new RR types for which I needed support in Twisted. I got a lot of good review feedback from Adi Roiban, but he eventually decided that someone more familiar with twisted.names should review it, so the PR has just been sitting in github for the last couple months. Is there any such person who would be able to review it?
>
> The PR is https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/954, for Trac ticket 9373.

Hi Wim,

Thanks for your contribution.

As you can see on https://twisted.reviews <https://twisted.reviews/>, we're definitely a little backlogged on reviewer bandwidth :).  One way you might accelerate these reviews is by doing one for a different ticket, so that when someone has availability, fewer tickets are in the queue waiting for their attention.  Personally I can say that I'll have a look at this when my own availability permits (I'll try to get to it when I next do a review, but I'm not sure when that will be), and I will trust that your familiarity with DNS is sufficient if there are any concerns I have about the branch.

-g