[Twisted-Python] [ALL OK] [INFRASTRUCTURE OUTAGE] Moving from SVN to Git

Paweł Miech pawelmhm at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:37:57 MDT 2016

Hello Amber,

> we've moved to https://github.com/twisted/twisted as our "authoritative"
mirror.

are there any consequences of this for Twisted users and/or casual
contributors?  I used github source for a while not knowing it was not
"authortiative" mirror, it always seemed fresh and updated. I remember some
discussion on mailing list about moving issue tracking to github, is
today's migration part of this process? Are there plans to accept pull
requests on github?

Paweł Miech