[Twisted-Python] Twisted 16.3.0 Prerelease 2 Announcement

Paweł Miech pawelmhm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:00:59 MDT 2016

> Anyway, I’ll be spending my Twisted time on this for a while I suspect.
This will delay HTTP/2 client support, unfortunately. =(

Isn't it better to get HTTP2 client support and just document things better
for HTTP2? Or maybe even backport some features from CertificateOptions to
factory? DefaultSSLContextFactory seems to work ok for cases outside HTTP2.
It is not evidently broken. It is probably less secure than
twisted.internet.ssl.CertificateOptions but is really broken beyond repair?