[Twisted-Python] Twisted Project Job Posting

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Mar 29 08:52:03 MDT 2015

On 28 Mar, 04:22 pm, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>The Twisted issue tracker needs someone to pay attention to it for spam
>content and clean up that content.  I've been taking care of this for a
>while now but I'm going to step back from this position soon.

Thanks for volunteering, Hawkowl, Eeshan Garg, and Pantelis Theodosiou.

I've updated the description of this position on the ProjectJobs wiki
page:

    https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ProjectJobs#TicketSpam

Please have a look and (if it still sounds good), add your trac username
to the "Assigned to" field.  Since there are several of you and you each
have different availability times, it might also make sense to record
that information as well (so we can see what kind of coverage we have
and know what we're losing when you've had enough).

I'll set up the necessary trac permissions in a few days.  Let me know
if you have any questions about the job or the job description.

Thanks!
Jean-Paul