[Twisted-Python] Twisted Project Job Posting

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Mar 29 08:43:17 MDT 2015

On 28 Mar, 04:29 pm, hawkowl at atleastfornow.net wrote:
>Hi exarkun,
>
>I'd also like to be able to reset passwords on trac -- there's been a
>few instances where people aren't able to reset their password and
>people with the power haven't been around.

I don't know how trac password reset works.  Presumably the ideal
solution would be to fix trac's built-in self-service password reset
feature?  As far as I know noone has managed to understand why (or even
under what conditions) it is broken, though.

If you'd like to deal with this manually until that happens, I suggest
adding an entry to the ProjectJobs wiki page describing the requirements
and volunteering yourself for the job for some period of time.  If you
can describe the trac permissions required I'm sure someone can grant
them to you.

Jean-Paul