[Twisted-Python] twistechecker and twisted-dev-tools as part of twisted main repo

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 18 17:48:19 MDT 2015

> On Mar 18, 2015, at 3:55 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> Ok. Let's focus on Git then.
>
> My biggest annoyance is buildbot and the builders with false positives.
>
> Is this the only wiki page documenting the progress and next steps for
> git migration  https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Infrastructure/SwitchToGit
>
> I have started working at vagrant file but the changes are not
> reviewed since 8 Feb https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/pull/77
>
> I can donate time to work on this, just let me know what can I do :)

OK, cool.  I didn't realize that was ready for review.  I am liking the process we have for Mimic for flagging PRs with keywords - https://github.com/rackerlabs/mimic/pulls <https://github.com/rackerlabs/mimic/pulls> - but this needs automation so as not to be unfriendly to non-committer contributors.

I'll try to get to it by the end of the week.

-g