[Twisted-Python] Clean pb solution for two-way object sync?

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:44:27 MDT 2013

> That will atomically combine the propagation of initial state with the provision of the
> back-propagation channel for updates to that state.

My understanding of Cacheable is that it propagates initial state to
the RemoteCache and then sends subsequent updates also to the
RemoteCache. What I was originally asking about was how to allow the
side holding the RemoteCache to request changes on the Cacheable. Your
phrase "back-propagation" leads me to think that maybe this kind of
thing is built into Cacheable, but I have not discovered how to use
it.

All of that said, in the end the answer to my original question seems
to be "read this howto page:"

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/pb-cred.html

and then use the mind argument.

Sincere thanks for your help,