[Twisted-Python] First pre-release of Twisted 11.1.0

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Wed Oct 26 08:02:16 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-26 at 07:09 -0400, Glyph wrote:

> Does anyone have an idea what this could be?  I will file a ticket
> soon but I'd love to have some reproduction instructions...

It seems to be just a normal TLS shutdown, the second stage after a
TLS-level disconnect has been both sent and received... but then for
some reason the code thinks we did a TCP half-close too. Are you doing
loseWriteConnection in your code?

Changing _newtls._BypassTransport.loseConnection so it has
reason=ConnectionDone() as a default (or maybe a Failure wrapping
ConnectionDone) rather than None would fix the symptom, but possibly
that's the wrong thing to do.