[Twisted-Python] PyCon 2011 Twisted Sprint

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Feb 8 09:24:54 MST 2011

Hello all,

Once again, we will be sprinting at PyCon.  I've just added Twisted to
<http://us.pycon.org/2011/sprints/projects/>.  If you plan to attend
(for any amount of time), please add your name to the attendees list.
Also feel free to suggest additional sprint topics.  We won't really
limit sprint topics to things planned in advance, but adding particular
things to the list is a probably a good way to attract more sprinters
and let people do any background research that might be necessary before
the sprint actually starts.

Jean-Paul