[Twisted-Python] Adbapi docs

tonthon tonthon21 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:18:52 MST 2011

I all,

I heard there was some work on the twisted documentation and I'd like to
suggest some enhancement in the "twisted.enterprise.adbapi: Twisted
RDBMS support" doc
(http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/rdbms.html).
Please add some note about the ConnectionPool.stop method.

When I first tried this module, I wrote a first class and associated
tests and I quickly faced problems like "can't start new thread" and had
to search a lot before understanding I had to call the stop method. Then
I tought I had also to call the start one ... The good thing was that I
red the source code, and it's always usefull to have a look at it :-).

Thanks,

* Gaston TJEBBES
* http://tonthon.blogspot.com