[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:58:00 MDT 2009

This sounds like plenty of support for a Sprint! People have mostly
expressed an ability to attend Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so it seems
reasonable to start with that as the Sprint window and we can reevaluate as
we go alone. That said, I have room reservations through Sunday so people
should feel free to use those spaces.

Room Details for Monday-Wednesday, 5pm-midnight:
-The room number is 4-159, so it's in building 4 on the first floor.
Attached is a poorly gimped zoomed-in view of main campus with some
annotation on how to get to the room.
-Details on how to get to MIT in general as well as a complete map and other
information can be found here: http://whereis.mit.edu/
-The way that will always work to get to 4-159 is to follow the arrow on the
attached map: go in through "Lobby 7" on Massachusetts Ave. It's the big
entrance with huge columns shortly before you hit the Charles River. Then
just go down the hallway until you turn right at a sign for building 4.
-If you take the T in and get off at the Kendall T stop on the Red Line, it
would be annoying to go all the way to Massachusetts Ave. just to have to
loop back through the Lobby 7 route. I'd recommend getting there before the
doors lock (~5pm), pinging someone you know is already there, or waiting for
a stranger to let you in around buildings 56 and 66.
-I'll put up signs to help guide people and have a sign on the room door.
-There will also be a room reservation confirmation attached to the back of
the door, should anyone ask for one and should I not be there to talk to
them.

I will be at the room and on #twisted at 5pm on Monday.

If this information is unclear / incomplete or if you have special needs
that need accommodating please don't hesitate to reply on-list or to me.

-Jessica