[Twisted-Python] Boston Twisted Sprint

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Sep 22 10:45:26 MDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 4:07 AM, Glyph Lefkowitz
<glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>> > 1. if you'd attend, and if so which days
>
> I expect that I will be able to attend Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
>  Unfortunately Things Are Happening with alarming regularity for me right
> now, so I may be able to attend more days or fewer; but I should make it for
> at least two of those three.

Given that your availability is limited, as is Jean-Paul's
availability (and his limited ability to do significant Twisted work),
I don't think it's worth it to have a week-long sprint next week.

Can we just do a one or two-day sprint next weekend?

--
Christopher Armstrong
http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/