[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 2

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:23:46 MST 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Matt Bone <thatmattbone at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm so sorry,  I was trying to express interest in the goings on but
> my damn cat walked on the keyboard and sent a blank message.

If I'd been drinking milk when I read this, it would have come out my nose.
The same thing has actually happened to me. :)

> I'm handy around a text editor/document conversion scripts/sphinx, so
> please let me know if there are any simple tasks I can assist with.
> Also, I registered for pycon this evening, so please say hello if you
> bump into me.  Take care,
>
> --matt

Thanks for the offer, I'll probably take you up on it at some point.  If you
(or anyone) would like to go ahead and start work on a Sphinx theme for the
Twisted docs, I think that would be easy to work on in parallel to my own
efforts.  As far as the actual conversion, I think I have ideas for my
remaining issues, it's just a matter of finding the time to work on them.  I
expect another set of eyes would be useful once I get things into a more
understandable state though, if you'd like to volunteer for that.

Sadly I probably won't make it to PyCon this year, though I haven't
_entirely_ ruled out the possibility.  Which really sucks, as it looks like
it will likely be the best ever. :(

Kevin Horn