[Twisted-Python] Twisted XMPP Roadmap

Ralph Meijer twisted at ralphm.ik.nu
Thu Sep 4 02:57:56 MDT 2008

On 2008-09-04 09:55, Phil Mayers wrote:
> Agreed. When I did some work recently to implement the client side of
> pubsub, I found that mailing list moribund and gave up on the idea of
> asking for help there.

Hey Phil,

that sounds nice. Have you looked at all at the stuff that currently
resides in Wokkel (and, as part of this grand effort will eventually end
up in Twisted Words)? The pubsub protocol there is the stuff I've been
working on most. I mostly focused on the component side (for
implementing Idavoll), but there is good client support in there as
well. You can also drop me a line via Jabber.

That said, yeah the list might have been somewhat quiet, partly because
I have been bad at communicating what I've been up to recently. It does
have about 50 people subscribing to it, and I am so far not convinced
that all of them would want to be dragged into general Twisted discussions.

ralphm