[Twisted-Python] Re: Proxy server in front of two web sites

Stefan Arentz stefan.arentz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:45:59 EDT 2007

The problem is that I don't have control over these servers. Otherwise
I would have implemented the redirect.

I've done a quick hack where I have a Resource that deals with this
directory hierarchy and simply starts a client.getPage to retrieve the
page and does a redirect if it does not exist. It works fairly well,
initial tests with 'ab' gives really reasonable performance actually.
Without any optimization or caching :-)

 S.