[Twisted-Python] 1.0.7 Windows installer bug?

Cory Dodt corydodt at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 10:50:31 MDT 2003

"ACK" is the emergency value I inserted in case it can't find the
following registry key:

HKLM\Software\Python\PythonCore\2.3\InstallPath\<default>

Please open an issue in the tracker for this:
http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs .  If you can describe there how you
installed Python that might give me a hint for solving it.  I haven't
been able to reproduce this bug on any of my systems but you're the
second person who has reported it.

---

As a temporary measure, installing Twisted without the Windows installer
isn't terrible; get the source and follow the instructions here:
http://cvs.twistedmatrix.com/cvs/win32/README.win32?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup