[Twisted-Python] PATCH: doc/howto/conch_client.html

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Sun Mar 23 16:17:13 EST 2003

"Lee Harr" <missive at hotmail.com> writes:

> Found a typo in one of the examples...  Also, I am getting an odd
> message from cvs at the end of the file... Not sure what to make
> of that.

Applied.. thanks!

The CVS message is complaining about the fact that the original file ended
with the '>' at the end of '</html>'. 'diff' (as well as some editors) really
prefers files to be composed of complete lines, so it warns you when one of
the files being compared ends with a newline ('</html>\n') and the other
doesn't.

thanks,
 -Brian