[Twisted-Python] [bass at slinkp.com: [OT] Pycon: "pythooooon" t-shirts]

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 12 19:57:31 EST 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 07:31:51PM -0500, Jp Calderone wrote:
>   Since this strip was inspired by Twisted and suggested to Cube by itamar,
> I thought I'd forward this to the list.
>
>   I will be buying at least one. :)

mmm. I want the second panel on a shirt. Just imagine the Twisted team
looking out onto a world in chaos after incinerating its dollars with
TCP/IP beams; triumphant, waving a twisted flag of victory. Now,
imagine controlling mens' minds with that fearsome image plastered
across your chest. "This is what will happen if you do not submit!!!"

http://isometric.spaceninja.com/_/twisted_plutonium/2.jpg

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/