[Twisted-Python] suckosity of text/html as default content type

Jaakko Niemi liiwi at lonesom.pp.fi
Sun Jul 28 16:03:34 MDT 2002

 Ok, serving files with content-type set to text/html just blows.
 Basic logic is that the server should know and set content-type
 header or set it to application/octet-stream if unknown. A http
 client can then decide what to do with it. Attached patchlet is
 in existence just because I don't like opening my mouth without
 something concrete. Files without extension in their names for
 example are still not handled properly. I'm going to add parser
 for mime-types file unless radix beats me to it.

                         --j