[Twisted-Python] FAST 03 (Usenix conference on File Storage Technologies)

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Jul 29 05:37:16 MDT 2002

I was looking for interesting conferences where Strakt could present a
paper and found this one.  I think that a paper on Twisted would be
accepted if anybody is interested in writing one.  4000 - 6000 words due
Sept 03.  (Automatic extension to Sept 10).

There is also a request for 'works in progress' and 'provocative
opinions'.  These only have to be one page long.  They mention that
they are particularly interested in student work.

See: http://www.usenix.org/events/fast03/cfp/

if anybody has time and are interested.  The conference will be in
San Jose CA March 31-April 2.

Laura Creighton