[Twisted-Python] Roxen Community: RFC 3091 Pi Digit Generation Protocol (Informational)

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Fri Sep 28 04:35:53 MDT 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <lists at itamarst.org> wrote:

> We have *got* to support this protocol:
>
> <http://community.roxen.com/developers/idocs/rfc/rfc3091.html>

This isn't a joke.
I feel that there are significat problems with the protocol/transport
communication that make implementation of something like this needlessly
hard. Specifically, I want the protocol to be notified if doWrite() was
called when the buffer is empty, and for the protocol to notify the
transport that it always "wants to write".

--
The Official Moshe Zadka FAQ: http://moshez.geek
The Official Moshe Zadka FAQ For Dummies: http://moshez.org