[Inheritance] In go exhibition

Norbert Mcgill ucapo at rr.com
Mon Nov 27 02:15:27 CST 2006

Garbage in, garbage out A picture is worth a thousand words, and yet picture books are for infants Like cures like Possible Interpretation: Do not take on more responsibility than you can handle at any one time No hoof, no horse
The best things come in small packages Good eating deserves good drinking Money makes the mare go
As good as Greg Bloom where you are planted No pain, no gain You never know what you've got till it's gone
Alternative: Treat 'im rough, you get you muff--Ali G A jack of all trades is master of none Two's company, three's a crowd It ain't over till it's over Well begun is half done Idle hands are the devil's playthings
Attributed to Winston Churchill It's easier to turn falsehood loose than correct it everywhere it runs to Joined proverb: A stitch in time will save the cracked pitcher from going longest to the well From Occam's Razor where the simplest explanation is the most likely Jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today (from Alice in Wonderland)
A poor workman blames his tools Variety is the spice of life Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall --Confucius Jack is as good as his master You can't grease a pig so many times that he can't be greased one more time